2023-2024 Pre-K Registration
March 1, 2023 - March 31, 2023 @ Stephens County Schools Central Enrollment
Your child must be 4 years old on or before September 1, 2023.
Enrollment is done by lottery.
Three ways to register:
- If you have students currently in SCSS you can log into your parent portal account (Select More and then Online Registration to register additional students). If you do not have a parent portal account please go to the Central Enrollment page for this information.
- If you have an e-mail address you can register using the secure Infinite Campus Online Registration. After completing the registration online you must come by Central Enrollment to complete the process.
- No e-mail or internet access -- No problem....you may come by Central Enrollment to register your student using our kiosk.
- Certified copy of Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card
- Certificate of Vision, Hearing, Dental, and Nutrition Screening (Form 3300) - available at child's 4 year check-up (not required at registration if child is not 4 - turn in as soon as child turns 4)
- Proof of Residency (City of Toccoa, Georgia Power, or Hart EMC bills are acceptable forms of proof of residency)
- Drivers License or State Issued ID of enrolling parent/guardian
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page or contact Central Enrollment at (706) 886-9415 with any questions.
Central Records and Enrollment
Stephens County Board of Education
191 Big A School Road
Toccoa, GA 30577
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 4:00 pm